Creating Multiple Ticket Types
When you clicked Save and Plan your event in the Create Your Event window, a new window will open in the Ophemy app. The Plan Your Event window will allow you to complete the creation of your created and scheduled event. It has four main parts that has to be filled with correct and complete information; the Create Tickets, Guest Invites, Food/Drinks & Merchandise and the Tables & Roles.
Here are the steps to create tickets for your events:
1. Click “Create Tickets” in the first part of your Plan Your Event window page.
2. To start adding ticket types, click “Add Tickets.”
3. Enter the needed information for your ticket type. (Ticket Name, Quantity Available, Price)
4. On the left side, enter the start date and time for your ticket. While on the other side, enter the end date and time for your ticket type. (Start and end schedule of your ticket will determine the date and time of selling/availability of the ticket).
5. Enter the details on how many tickets are allowed in every order.
6. Though description for the ticket type is only optional, it is still advisable to put at least a short ticket description.
7. Once you had finished inputting all the data, your ticket is now ready. Click the “Checkmark” to save the new ticket type created.
8. Once saved, you can now create a new ticket type for your event. Multiple types of tickets are advisable in the Ophemy app for a considerable size of event.